We are seeking an Occupational Therapist Assistant Home Health Services Contingent to join our team! You will implement rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
- Implement occupational therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation in patients' homes
- Work directly with patients in their homes to achieve maximum recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in occupational therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- License to practice in the State of California
Piece work. Paid per visit
US Therapy Provider of California is a Michigan based Staffing Agency providing Licensed Physical and Occupational Therapy Services to home bound patients.
Role: Licensed Occupational Therapist Assist. Home Health Svcs. Contingent
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.