COMPANY: THE DORCHESTER HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Our Handyman / building services assistant are the architects of our hotel! Entrusted with caring for every detail in our sophisticated rooms. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Handyman / building services assistant demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures.
- Target start date: April 2020
- Our Handyman / building services assistant are responsible for caring for the Hotel during their day. All to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Responsible for checking all essential plans and repair where necessary during their day. This will include carrying out mechanical and electrical work, setting out jobs from drawings, specifications and requisition the necessary installation materials as well as instruct operatives in the methods to complete the job to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Building Services Engineer is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Building Services Engineer must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Handyman / building services assistant do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Building Services Engineer must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
Role: Handyman / Building Services Assistant Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.