We are a rapidly growing, accounting and consulting firm that specializes in the needs of entrepreneurs, start-ups and micro-businesses. Our firm in search growth oriented accountants to help us serve our exciting client base.
- Direct client contact and management
- Manage and advise clients on their day to day accounting needs
- Prepare and review monthly accounting, quarterly and annual financial statement and reporting
- Work collaboratively with tax accountants on planning issues
- 2-7 years of previous accounting experience
- Four year degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Spanish speaking
- Interest in pursuing Enrolled Agent or CPA a plus
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
Free covered parking and Metro Accessible
Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Falls Church,
Apply for this job now.