We are seeking a high-performing thought leader to help drive results and success across the firm. Partnering with operational leadership, you will be responsible for understanding and helping to shape company metrics, delivering analysis for critical business decisions, and creating the forecasts and modeling.
- Develop financial models that guide our strategic decision-making on revenue drivers and new initiatives, by assessing financial return and ROI
- Partner with and assist the operational teams in managing revenues and costs by assessing their needs and developing processes and tools that address them and make them more efficient
- Provide data-driven and in-depth financial analyses and metrics for decision-making across our teams
- Translate company goals into annual financial projections, backed by data
· Bachelor's Degree in related field
· 1 - 4 years of full-time experience within Finance and Data Analysis
· Expert financial modeling (Microsoft Excel) and scenario analysis skills
· Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to consider the impact of strategic business decisions
Nyhart is an award-winning company founded in 1943. We offer nationwide consulting, actuarial and administration services. We are 100% employee owned, a unique factor that makes the success of our clients important to every one of our employee-owners.
Role: Strategic Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.