We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.