Graybull Distributing, Indiana Wine & Spirits Distributor
Job Location: Indianapolis and other territories in the state
Position Type: Full or Part Time Salesperson
100% Commission only, No benefits
· Make regular sales calls to designated on and off premise accounts.
· Successfully present product, promote new and existing portfolio items and expand the business.
· Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and vendor tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
· Review customers' credit status, collect monies owed for product to ensure accounts remain in good standing.
· Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
· Recommend, create/design wine lists, and wine by the glass programs
· Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment.
· Extremely detail oriented.
· Wine/spirits knowledge preferred.
· Sales experience preferred.
· Experience making business presentations/reviews to small groups.
· Ability to be a team player in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to juggle multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal English communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated, articulate and creative.
· Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
· Problem-solving skills to assess business needs and develop solutions.
Graybull Distributing recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States.
Role: Full or Part Time Salesperson
Apply for this job now.