Soldering Technician/ Elma, NY/ 1st Shift
An Elma manufacturer is looking for Solderers to hand solder and assemble electronic components.
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
- Working under magnifier or scopes in order to have a clear focus on soldering materials and parts.
- Operating various hand tools and perform repetitive task with soldering processes.
- Following written instructions from formal procedures as they apply to soldering and read electronic schematics.
- Reading and understanding drawings, written instructions, and routers for various soldered parts.
- Completing paperwork associated with assigned work tasks.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms when necessary.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associates or technical degree and six months to one year of experience preferred.
- Previous experience soldering or certification preferred.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting co-workers when required.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite manufacturing duties.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
Great work environment! 1st Shift Hours! Apply today!
Pay up to $14.00 Per Hour DOE
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Role: Soldering Technician
Apply for this job now.