POSITION: Japanese Bilingual Inside Sales Assistant
Work Location: Rosemead, CAReports to: ManagerFLSA: ExemptWorking Hours: M-F: 8AM – 5PM; 1 hr. lunch. OT may applyESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT ARE LIMITED TO:
• Process data entry with various data such as customer records, sales orders, invoices, and bill-back data. Maintain the updated database.
• Input credit card and ACH transaction information in the portal site for payment collection.
• Provide customer service and answer inquiries regarding products.
• Collaborate with the Sales department for updating and preparing sales materials.
• Monitor the tracking process of purchase orders and report any inventory or service issues to the Sales department and/or Manager.
• Scribe department meetings and distributes meeting minutes to the team.
• May attend events to support the Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bilingual Japanese and English skills (reading/speaking/listening)
• 2+ years of work experience required, preferably related to clerical/ administrative support duties
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Basic Microsoft Office proficiency and mathematical knowledge
• Knowledge of Japanese foods and sakes strongly preferred; willing to take the Sake Adviser course
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.