Supervises: Global IT staff
Department: Information Technology
The Vice President of Information Technology is responsible for a number of roles. First and most importantly, the VP of IT must fulfill the role of business leader. The VP of IT is responsible for leading and directing global IT staff and as such must have strong organizational and program management skills. The VP of IT is also responsible to execute the strategic technology roadmap and make suggestions to this roadmap to improve the organizational effectiveness. Additional responsibilities include setting objectives and strategies for the IT department and designing and customizing technological systems and platforms to improve organizational efficiency.
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
• Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
• Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong strategic and business mindset
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
• Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
• Automotive /Aerospace experience preferred ,Global experience with large organization preferred
• Results oriented professional with demonstrated experience delivering operating results in a team environment
• Self-motivated, collaborative, team player able to multi-task in a high expectation's environment
• Superior communication skills and can present his/her ideas in a clear, concise manner
• Unquestioned integrity and values that the organization can trust without reservation
• Consensus builder with strong persuasion skills
• A highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people collaboratively, enthusiastically and effectively produce results
• A good listener with a strong sense of self
• Must be flexible with the ability to change, adapt and grow
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements of personnel as classified.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Patent reward program
- Continuous training
- Employee recognition programs
At EXI, Inc. we specialize in finding and placing the right people in the right positions with the right companies. Is your company looking for the perfect person to fill a key position or are you seeking to assemble a complete management team for a corporate turnaround or transformation? If you are a professional who's seeking the challenge and the opportunity that will take your career to new heights? Either way, EXI, Inc. can make it happen.
EXI, Inc. is always on the lookout for quality candidates to fill executive positions with top-level companies. We have our finger on the pulse of the industry, and we have built relationships with the people and companies who offer first-rate opportunities.
Role: Vice President of Information Technology
Apply for this job now.