Intervention Teaching Assistants Required
Teaching Personnel are very excited to work in partnership with a number of secondary schools across the Darlington, North Yorkshire and Middlesbrough area to recruit for intervention specialists to help with catch-up due to COVID-19. These roles are starting ASAP, and available on a full and part time basis. These roles are flexible to suit your availability, and the catch-up may take place during school hours or on an evening, where you will tutor pupils who have fallen behind.
The role will include monitoring the development and progress of the pupils, assisting the pupils with developing a greater level of understanding of the work set out by the teacher and helping raise their grades for up-coming exams.
If successful, you will be supporting KS3/KS4 and potentially KS5 students through an extremely important part of their secondary education. You will be required to support in your subject specialism, whether that is for example, Maths, English, Science, History or Geography.
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate who: Is looking for an extremely rewarding role with a high level of flexibility, has experience teaching secondary pupils, excellent subject knowledge and experience in running catch up sessions
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you! Alternatively if this doesn't sound like the right role you can get in touch by submitting your CV and see what other educational roles we have to offer!
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- A dedicated personal consultant, dedicated to helping you day to day through your educational career