St. Petersburg, USA
We are seeking a Night Auditor to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
This is a job which entails working on the night shift on a permanent basis. Regular hours are 11 pm to 7 am with the exception of training that will take place during daytime hours.
- Register and assign rooms to guests
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect payment from departing guests
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Complete overnight accounting functions in an accurate and efficient manner
- Overseas all aspects of hotel operation between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new programs
Treasure Bay Resort & Marina is a boutique hotel in beautiful Treasure Island, Florida. A member of the Ascend Hotel Collection, we offer an upper midscale experience to guests travelling to our area for predominantly leisure reasons and occasionally on business. Our job is to offer memorable personalized experiences for all of our guests.
Role: Night Auditor Hotel
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.