This role is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified accountant with prior financial and management accounts experience that are looking to further their career in financial planning and analysis.
It will ideally suit a candidate who has a hands-on approach, enjoys challenging processes for improvement and is willing to work in a demanding but enjoyable environment. The role offers excellent prospects for the successful applicant in a fast growing, dynamic company.
The role will involve working closely with the FP&A Manager and supporting the team in the following tasks:
- Production of headcount and cost reports and forecasts, highlighting trends and analysing of variances, presentation of results to headcount and cost budget holders
- Partnership with overseas finance operations team to enhance the quality of data in the cost reports and build their understanding of FP&A processes
- Support the production of the 4 year plan, Annual Budget and Quarterly Rolling forecasts covering P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow planning
- Support the Return on Investment reporting and analysis framework to evaluate the effectiveness of Marketing and IT expenditure
- Build relationships across the organisation, building the link in to the finance function through effective business partnering
To be considered for this Finance Analyst position within a FTSE listed financial trading firm based in the City of London you should meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified accountant
- A minimum of 2 years' experience assisting with production of monthly financial and management accounts
- Have an interest in financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Strong accounting knowledge
The successful Financial Analyst working for a FTSE listed financial trading firm based in the City of London will be offered a salary of approximately £30-40,000 plus an excellent benefits package including an annual discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: #
Role: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London, London
Apply for this job now.