Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside an established and award winning Accountancy Practice in Manchester City Centre. We are looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their expanding team on a Permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about looking after their clients and ensuring they are representing the business to the highest of standard. Personality is key, if you are driven and confident, then this role is certainly for you.
The ideal candidate must be ACCA/ICAEW qualified to Chartered or certified Accountant level. Preferably the ideal candidate will have 2/3 years post qualification practice experience.
- Preparing management accounts and year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Dealing with different sized companies within wide sector varieties
- Completion of accounts
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries and offer accounting advice
- Prepare end-of-year reports, statements, and business tax compliance
- Assist with end of year audit preparation
- Meeting clients face to face, ensuring representation of the business is completed to a professional standard
- VAT returns
- Opportunity to progress to Manager level
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience using CCH, Sage, Xero and Microsoft Office is essential.
Salary: £30,000 per annum(negotiable dependent on experience)- please submit CV with rate required
This is a fantastic opportunity within a growing practice, with the opportunity to progress this role is one not to be missed.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Lauren Bailey @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers