Chef de PartieFull TimeIt's an amazing time to join us…
Dean Street Townhouse is located in the heart of Soho. Always buzzing with excitement, the ground floor dining room features a weekly changing menu of seasonal British cuisine, carefully sourced from producers within UK and Ireland. In addition to favourite dishes such as twice-baked smoked haddock soufflé, Dover sole and Porterhouse steak, the dining room is also known for its classic Afternoon Tea with homemade sandwiches, freshly baked scones and pastries. Who We Are…
The Soho House is a collection of private members'' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and America. We offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us as a Chef de Partie, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
If you are a passionate and outgoing Chef de Partie with relevant high volume experience, then we want to hear from you!
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
- Weekly wage and discounted gym membership.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.
See descriptionRole: Chef de Partie - Dean Street Townhouse (CDP - DSTH) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.