About Specialty Apparel
Specialty Apparel is a unique division of UniFirst Corporation, 2.5 Billion dollar company operating as a leading provider of uniforms and related textiles throughout North America. Specialty Apparel is specifically designed to meet the growing needs of customers in the marketplace that cannot be met by the typical uniform supplier due to lead times and product demands. Specialty Apparel was established in 1960 and acquired by UniFirst Corporation in 1990. We have an immediate need for a Business Development Representative in the greater San Francisco area.
What we can offer you!
What you will be doing!
- Competitive base salary, car allowance, and business mileage reimbursement
- Unlimited Commissioned compensation plan on new and organic business
- Aggressive Bonus plan paid monthly after an introductory time period
- Paid Holiday, Sick, and Vacation time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K plan with aggressive company match incentives
- The chance to be part of a team with extensive growth and opportunity
Who we are looking for!
- Protecting, growing, building, and maintaining strong business relationships with the key contacts of Specialty Apparel’s current customer base.
- Uncover new opportunities and markets for the unique products and services offered by Specialty Apparel.
- Maintain a prospect database (CRM) to meet company compliance and standards with in a protected territory.
- Create and perform value based presentations designed to close new business.
- Work closely with Sales Management to target, sell and bring aboard new customers.
- Negotiate termed service agreements with prospective new customers.
- Create, present to management, and execute a Territory Sales Plan on an annual basis.
- Attend various association meetings and gatherings to create and maintain the strong networking relationships currently established by Specialty Apparel.
- Meet and exceed established sales quotas and prospecting activities on a weekly basis.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Good knowledge of your territory and a solid sales process for prospecting and gaining new business
- Verifiable record of selling success
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
A Career With UniFirst Offers:
With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. A UniFirst career can take you as far as you want to go.
Tools and Programs:
UniFirst’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
Fun Family Culture:
UniFirst sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission, monthly bonus, and an industry leading benefits package that includes: 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more.
Candidates are considered for employment with UniFirst Corporation without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet