Recruitment Researcher - £20k-£28k DOE + Commission + Benefits - West Midlands, UK
At Quantum Group, we need experienced and talented Recruitment Researchers who demonstrate a passion for identifying, approaching and qualifying talent at the mid-senior leadership level, whilst delivering an outstanding relationship and service experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our expansive growth agenda and develop your career in a first-rate organisation.
As a Recruitment Researcher, you will work within a specialist highly skilled team following best practise to research, map, identify and discreetly approach high calibre and talented professionals across various industries, regions and markets. Your work will be to provide timely and accurate support to our Managing Consultants delivering against highly sensitive retained projects.
The key responsibilities of a Recruitment Researcher include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Managing Consultants and the Senior Management team in formulating list of target companies and potential candidates
- Providing the Managing Consultants and the Senior Management team within a shortlist of fully qualified candidates within a given time scale
- Facilitating the provision of additional information for both candidates and clients
- Ensuring that assignments run within their scheduled programme
- Assisting the Managing Consultants and Senior Management Team in managing client expectation and the delivery of the Company's agreed services
We are Quantum Group Solutions. More than executive recruitment, more than business consultancy, our creative thinking and proactive methods make Quantum Group Solutions a valuable business partner. Quantum Group Solutions work across borders and cultures to source, place and nurture the kind of people who will create real value.
Quantum Group Solutions gets to the heart of its business partners and finds solutions that will truly give them the edge over their competition. Whether we are hiring at the most senior level, providing change management and consultancy services or outplacement delivery, our creative thinking and proactive methods will ensure that Quantum Group Solutions is a very valuable business partner.
The benefits of being a Recruitment Researcher are:
- A competitive basic salary, bonus structure and an attractive benefits package
- Tailored development plan supporting the career direction suited to you and your aspiration
- The opportunity to work on high-value senior level retained global appointments alongside highly renowned experts in their field within a business enjoying a period of sustained growth
The key skills and qualities of a Recruitment Researcher:
- Permanent recruitment experience, ideally working within the engineering, manufacturing and/or industrial industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to converse with a range of people
- A professional mind-set with the desire and ability to work, develop and evolve within a professional dynamic and progressive organisation
- A European focus with additional European language skills (particularly German) would be a great advantage
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Recruitment Researcher
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.