We are looking to hire an Apprentice Refrigeration Mechanic. We are looking for someone that we can train and who wants to grow with the company. We are more interested for a candidate with the right character and personality traits than a specific background in construction, although certainly construction experience doesn't hurt, even if it's not in refrigeration. Energy, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit will be very important to succeeding.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Reliable and communicative
- Comfortable with technology, including smart phones, tablets, email, etc.
- Eager to learn and explore new products, technologies, and processes
- Your own transportation and a clean driving record
- Have or be willing to acquire basic hand and cordless tools
- Competitive wages, paid every two weeks
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 100% company paid health insurance
- 401k with company matching
- A friendly but focused work atmosphere
Cascade Comfort Systems is a fast growing HVAC contractor in the Seattle area. We are a subsidiary of Cascade Built, a general contractor with a ten year track record of innovative, high-performance projects in the Seattle area. We focus on cutting edge mechanical systems for projects that seek to push the envelope in terms of energy efficiency and occupant comfort. Our projects range from single family remodel and new construction to townhouses to small apartment and mixed use buildings. We seek opportunities to design and implement new and innovative systems, including solar hot water systems, heat pumps of various flavors, and HRV and other DOAS systems. We do not get involved with electric resistance or fuel gas systems.
To Apply: Please respond with a resume and a short description of why you want to work at Cascade Comfort Systems
Cascade Built is a mid-size, established and growing green/sustainable construction company focused on urban construction and real estate development in Seattle's urban neighborhoods.
Role: HVAC Apprentice
Apply for this job now.