Our client is recruiting an experienced customer service specialist on a permanent basis to co-ordinate the work flow for the team of Customer Service Administrators and provide support to the Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the team, ensuring a 1st class customer experience is delivered at all times.
- Training new team members and developing existing ones in line with company culture and expectations.
- Ensure workload is planned to meet SLA's and escalate to management if additional support is needed.
- Create and maintain reports to track the department KPI's and manage performance of team and contact centre.
- Coaching team to in decision making relating to customer cases, determining appropriate compensation levels and resolutions.
- Dealing with escalated customer complaints and providing timely responses.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operational relationship with 3rd party contact centre, by writing template responses, ensuring that the company are operating within SLA, preparing them for new project launches.
- Undertake monthly trend analysis on the service, highlighting regularly any areas of concern in relation to contact volume drivers, generating resolutions and implementing change.
- Suggest website changes to reduce contact volume.
- Writing and maintaining SOP's that are trained out and adhered to.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Ability to build productive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, (e.g. Brands, 3rd party contact centre, customers).
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual with previous experience working in a fast-paced customer facing environment and a passion for delivering great service.
- Previous supervisory experience, also the ability to speak a 2nd language (French or German preferred), would be advantageous.
- Strong communicator with excellent telephone manner and written skills, with a flexible and adaptable approach to any challenges that may arise, and the ability to remain calm.
- Organised individual with an eye for detail, who is able to prioritise and manage their own time and workload, as well as the workload of the department
- Good I.T skills in the MS Office package and experience using customer/order management systems would be an advantage
- Social media savvy with experience of working in this medium.
- A solid understanding of how to talk to customers across the spectrum of communication method
If you feel this could be the role for you, email your CV now.
Role: Customer Service Team Leader/Supervsior
Apply for this job now.