RealEyes Media seeks a whip-smart, organized, talented, detailed, even-keeled, and über-dedicated native mobile application developer to join our team. Candidates must be proactive and naturally at home in an organic, team-centered environment.
We are a fun, thriving, internationally-recognized streaming media development firm specializing in interactive application development using emerging technologies. Our work ranges from powerful administrative interfaces to major sports/entertainment & enterprise applications that support millions of users. Our clients include NBC Sports, Oracle, EA Games, Viacom, IBM and many others. Our applications focus on video-centric experiences, so if you like streaming video this is a good place for you.
Full Time Or Contract to Hire
Developer candidates MUST have:
- Ability to work onsite, full time at RealEyes Media in Denver, CO
- Solid knowledge of OOP principles and code architecture
- Solid knowledge of at least one native mobile development languages (Java/Kotlin/Obj-C/Swift)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Ability to generate requirements, estimates and plans for projects
- Ability to work with teams or as an individual
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for one or more products
- Capable of dealing effectively with change
- 3+ years experience working as a developer on a team
- Must be able to pass a state & federal background check
The following are bonus:
- Real world experience with both iOS development and Android development
- Familiar with Google Chromecast library
- Experience with in app purchasing logic and requirements
- Working knowledge of video players (e.g. ExoPlayer, MediaFoundation)
- Knowledge of video streaming protocols (HLS, DASH, etc)
- Knowledge of streaming servers (AMS, Wowza, etc)
- Knowledge of media tools (FFMPEG, Bento4, etc)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager 6.x development
- Experience with Server-side Java and creating APIs
- Experience with Java frameworks (e.g. OSGI, Spring, Grails)
- Experience with Angular JS & full stack development
- Experience with Node.JS
If you are an Android dev, this is what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of real world Android mobile development skills (Java or Kotlin)
- Knowledge of application submission & distribution through the store
If you are an iOS/TVOS dev, this is what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of real world Objective C/Swift skills (Swift preferred)
- Knowledge of application submission distribution through the store
- Code native mobile and set-top device applications
- Work in a variety of development frameworks
- Work with data models sourced from JSON, XML, and DB queries
- Work in a DevOps and Agile software development environment with CI and CD.
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
If you are interested and qualified, please contact us.
RealEyes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please, no out of state/country applicants or third parties - yes that means you recruiters! Any recruiters or staffing agencies contacting us during this time will be promptly ignored or added to our spam filter. Local candidates preferred. Unable to sponsor visas. Candidate's authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
RealEyes is the industry leader in the streaming media space. We empower our customers to deliver exceptional video experiences to desktop, mobile, and OTT set-top devices.
Our customers seek new approaches to enable them to deliver video and audio in the best way possible. RealEyes’ solutions lead the industry today and are developed with the future in mind. Moreover, when our team understands your business goals we infuse them in the applications we develop, winning you a competitive advantage
Role: Mobile Developer
Apply for this job now.