We’re seeking Drivers for our Austin, TX location. This position will be responsible for providing Non-Emergency Medical Transportation services in a reliable and safe manner, as well as ensure our customers receive the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. This work is done in compliance with the procedures defined by the client and in conformance with company procedures.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to customers
- Provide and demonstrate excellent defensive driving skills
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers
- Ensure on-time pick-up and drop off of customer
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity of the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities
- Familiarity with the main roadways and major highways in the service area
- Ability to understand highway traffic signs, signals, maps, manifests, and schedules
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, dispatchers, passengers
- Complete thorough vehicle pre-trip, post-trip, and DVI inspections as required
- Familiarity of FTA and DOT regulations
- Complete paperwork as required
- Utilize tablets or electronic device as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Standard Operating license
- Must have 5 years of driving experience
- Possess a continuously valid US driver’s license for the past two years, from date of issue
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- No suspensions, DUI, or More than 1 citation in the past 5 years and must pass criminal background investigation
- Requires lifting, bending, stooping and the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to work a varied work schedule
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
**Pay increase after completion of training.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Ride Right, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Ride Right, LLC considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (888) 409-6879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Vision: Every trip is important. RideRight partners with our clients to increase community access and contain costs, while remaining focused on what matters the most: The Passengers! Our passengers are transit-dependent, elderly, disabled and transportation-disadvantaged. We are dedicated to creating customized transportation solutions that balance innovation and best practices. We provide high quality service that improves performance and increases passenger satisfaction. We are a responsible Transportation Partner!
Role: Vehicle Operator/Driver **$1,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Apply for this job now.