Salary: £16.35-£21.26 per hour +benefits
We are working with a large Private Healthcare provider operating private hospitals throughout the UK.
They currently have opportunities for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join their large dedicated neurological care centres in Sawbridgeworth. They deliver 24 hour expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries.
Their team is currently on an exciting journey of growth and you can be part of this! This is a role where you can make a difference every day in a supported environment, where they will value your skills and clinical expertise.
Person Specification: As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will need:
• Current NMC registration
• Excellent clinical skills
• Ability to make decisions and use your initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
• Flexible and positive attitude
• Ideally some neurological and complex care experience
• £16.35-£21.26 per hour dependent on shifts
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to their learning academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to an employee Discount Programme