Internal Sales Person required!
£23K PER YEAR depending on experience
Quarterly bonus scheme
Full - Time - Permanent
Hours 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our client based in Northampton, who are the UK's largest independent Supplier on a Hire and Sale basis for products and services to the Construction and Industrial sectors.
Your main purpose in this role, will be dealing with inbound hire or sale enquiries from customers, as well as supporting two external sales representatives and dealing with customers at the counter.
Full training would be given.
- Represent the company both by communicate by telephone and on occasions in person to gain orders for all company products and services presenting to the customers the correct company image.
- Develop new customers profitable to the company, maintaining close contact with them and existing customers in order to promote further business.
- Achieve budgeted turnover and targets within agreed pricing policy and procedure
- Plan and effectively implement sales calls and area coverage through direct mail, special offers and promotions. Monitor and follow up contract leads
- Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in a courteous, speedy and effective manner within the agreed time scales
- Ensure that all quotations are confirmed in writing and are confirmed in writing and are effectively progressed.
- Ensure that all paperwork has been processed at the correct time including daily report sheets. Keep and update customer record system.
- Advise manager of marketing information, including competitors' activities and pricing by means of weekly reports and briefing meetings.
- Carry out specific projects as agreed from time to time and effectively implement company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as and when required by the business.
- You will ideally have experience of business to business sales in the construction industry.
- You will also be targeted with 25 outbound calls per day to qualified leads.
If you fit the above criteria please apply today!
Please check out our Privacy Notice to bring you up to speed with your rights over your data
And GDPR: Privacy Notice
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.