The Construction Lead is a skilled supervisor who is responsible to work side by side with the crew that he is leading. He should be monitoring the work of the crew to ensure that the tasks are well carried out according to plan. He is in charge of the quality of the project. The person needs to be very skillful and experienced to do the job and earn the respect of the crew he runs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Make sure that employees have tools and equipment needed for job in order to ensure a good output.
• Make sure the safety precautions and they are followed as well.
• Maintain the coordination with the supervisor regarding the crew both positive and negative.
• Help the employees as well in training and learning the new tasks.
• Give clear directions to workers as to what needs to be done to avoid repetitive mistakes by the workers
• Construction Lead is required to ensure that all the safety measures are taken at the sites.
Role: Construction lead
Apply for this job now.