Company: THE BELFRY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £9.94 - £10.26 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a over night Set up Team Member to work in our dynamic team at The Belfry, England’s leading Hotel and Resort. We offer 319 bedrooms, Rosette standard dining, five food and beverage outlets, fantastic leisure facilities including our 20 treatment rooms & pool and of course, what we are famous for…golf.
The Belfry Meetings and Events:
At The Belfry we have beautiful event spaces. Our comprehensive and stylish meeting facilities comprise of 24 conference and banqueting rooms and can cater for a variety of events from board meetings to a full scale conference or a product launch,. The resort also caters for more leisure based events such as weddings, christenings and birthday celebrations.
The on target earning potential for this role is £9.94 - £10.26 hourly rate, compromising of a base hourly rate of £9.18 - £9.50 plus a qualified estimate of £0.76 gratuities per hour
About the role:
This role is to support the Meetings and Events team with ensuring all rooms are setup for conferences and dinner to the departmental standards. The role requires you to work through the night to early in the morning as well as some manual labour
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring event rooms are setup to hotel standard and as per the event sheets
- Ensuring all setup details on function sheets/ BEO are carried out and questioned if required
- Ensuring conference rooms that are not in use are fully cleaned down and presentable for show rounds.
- Ensuring all storerooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring all back of house areas including kitchens and Still areas are cleared and cleaned for the end of the shift.
- Following company H&S procedures while setting rooms and moving furniture
Working hours range from 6pm at night to 5am in the morning Monday to Sunday
- Great communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Good timekeeping
- Able to use initiative
- A team player
- Fantastic resort discounts that include: gym membership, rooms, golf, spa, food and beverage, and retail
- Access to lifestyle discounts at high-street restaurants, retail outlets and days out
- We offer Wagestream to all employees, enabling everyone to track earnings, save, access wages before they are paid, and seek financial advice
- Healthcare schemes: life assurance, 24-hour GP, health cash-plans
- Team social events throughout the year
- Long-service awards, including additional paid holiday
- Free staff parking. The resort isn’t serviced by public transport although we do offer a subsidised taxi service for those who don’t drive
- We can offer live-in accommodation for up to three months
- Excellent training, development and career opportunities