A London based company who specialise in statistical research and consulting services about sports are on the lookout for a Senior Python / Data Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Python Data Engineer to come on board with the Data Engineering Team at this exciting stage of the teams' growth. The team work to develop and implement predictive statistics models in sport events and combine it with research and reports to provide clients with an in depth analysis events both in the past and in the future.
The Python Data Engineer Role
Day to day responsibilities would include but are not limited to designing and implementing protocols for data acquisition, integration and reconciliation as well as developing applications for data cleansing processes and quality assurance.
Python Engineer Requirements
The required skills for the role are:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Expertise in Python
- Sound knowledge and experience of API development design and principles
- Working knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes configuration and deployment
- Working knowledge of Git and Linux
- Experience working within sports analytics or within the gambling industry is beneficial but not essential
In return you will receive a competitive salary D.O.E. as well as a highly desirable benefits package.
The Head of Data Engineering is keen to get the right candidate on boarded an integrated into the team as soon as possible so if the role sounds as though it could be of interest, please apply now.