Early Years/ Nursery assistant
We are looking for Childcare level 3 + qualified individuals to work in Portsmouth School Nurseries. The Nursery will consider applicants without this qualification; however, it is not desired and significant experience will be required. The schools consist of children from early years up to year 6 and many children have been enrolled throughout that process and are very comfortable at school as a result. Your role will be to assist with the daily activities including planning fun and stimulating activities as well as managing behaviours, leading group work & assisting at mealtime.
We are hoping to see applicants who are completely comfortable working with children from ages 9 Months - 4yrs old with a range of abilities. It is essential that you can function effectively on your own, as well as a part of the wider team, with the ability to step into roles & situations as required. The Nurseries are looking for someone who can offer part-time availability of at least 2 full days a week with a view to transitioning into full-time with training and experience.
Please apply if:
- You possess a Childcare Level 3 Qualification or above
- Or - If you have significant experience working in a Nursery or with young children.
- You can commit to a minimum of two days' work a week.
- You love working with children.
- You enjoy developing children and seeing them grow.
- You live in or near the Portsmouth area.
- Full time/ Part time work available.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Dedicated personal consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme