Company: AMADA SENIOR CARE SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Amada Senior Care
Meet Amada Senior Care! We're a growing home care company hiring Certified Caregivers such as: Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA, Home Care Aids- HCA and Home Health Aides- HHA in Clark and Cowlitz Counties and throughout Southwest Washington.
We're looking for compassionate, responsible CNAs, HCAs and HHAs to work with our senior clients. Currently, we are hiring for a client in Woodland, WA. This client will need 24/7 care so we are hiring for both day and night shift. Most importantly, we are seeking caregivers that want to make a difference in client's lives - we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
Responsibilities and Duties for our CNAs, HHAs and HCAs:
- Demonstrates support for the agency's mission statement to promote quality, efficient, comprehensive, and effective client service.
- Participates in and supports the agency's performance improvement activities.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely client notes, documenting interventions, client pain score, outcomes, and client/representative response per agency policy.
- Assists with ADLs and IADLs allowing client independence to tolerance as indicated in the service plan including:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Universal precautions
- Locomotion/ambulation/fall prevention oversight
- Nutritional support, meal preparation, feeding assistance
- Bed mobility and positioning; range of motion exercises
- Continence care
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal hygiene
- Foot care (nails will be filed only)
- Skin care
- Medication reminder assistance
- Light housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, linen changing
- Laundry of client's clothing and bedding
- Social and emotional support
- Reports client condition changes to supervision.
- Appropriately seeks supervisory assistance as necessary to effectively perform duties.
- Maintains confidentiality of client, personnel, and agency operations.
- Meets productivity requirements established for Basic Personal Care Assistant.
- Participates in eight hours of in-services and training as assigned.
- Responsible for proper use and care of equipment.
- Practices safety and universal precautions, infection control, and use appropriate protective equipment to protect client and self.
- Maintains a positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Performs other duties as qualified and requested.
Benefits and Perks as a Certified Nursing Assistant- CNA, Home Care Aide- HCA or Home Health Aide-HHA
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Holiday bonuses
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate openings
- Supportive team and office staff
- Health and Insurance Benefits paid by employer
- Bonus/ Incentive Income
Powered by JazzHR