Actively seeking an experienced SBA Loan Underwriter to:
- Underwrite SBA loans in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Deliver excellent service to customers both inside and outside the Bank.
- Provide frequent communication to all parties involved in transactions in a positive and constructive manner.
- Effectively manage the process to ensure loan requests are being reviewed efficiently, that customers receive timely answers, and that approved transactions are completed quickly and accurately.
- Provide guidance and training to team members involved in processing and funding of loans.
- Ensure all loans compliance with regulatory requirements. Maintain knowledge of company underwriting and lending guidelines and provide input to guidelines when requested.
- Review and sign off all underwriting conditions in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper pre-funding quality control steps are taken on all loans.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with all Bank policies and Federal and State banking laws and regulation
- Minimum of 3-5 years of SBA loan underwriting experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or equivalent training and experience(preferred)
- Knowledge of SBA credit products, concepts, processes, and functions
- Knowledge of business management and planning tools, including financial statements and ratios, budgets, inventory and accounts receivable turnover
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements, business reports and legal documents
- Knowledge of applicable federal/state banking regulations Effective math skills, including ratios, percentages, interest and amortization
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
For further consideration towards this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to #removed# or call #removed#. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.