COMPANY: THE JUDGE GROUP, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Kalamazoo, MI Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Change Control Engineer This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
- Develops functional requirements. Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements
- Partners with design engineers to initiate engineering change orders in OnePLM..
- This position will become a subject matter expert in the change management system and provide a support function to the group.
- Depending upon level of candidate, 3-D CAD and other engineering tasks may be requested.
- Bachelors in Engineering required 1-2 years in engineering role (within Medical Device field preferred
- Winchill Experience nice to have
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at #removed#
- provided by Dice