Our company is a leading manufacturer of open celled metal foam, carbon foam, and ceramic foam materials. We design and manufacture innovative components for the aerospace, national defense, semiconductor manufacturing, and biotech industries. Our company participates in the research, design, development, manufacturing, and integration of Duocel® foam material components, systems, and technologies.
We are seeking a CNC Programmer/Machinist Lead to introduce new best practices and efficiencies across the machine shop and collaborate with production operators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work under the direction of Production Supervisor.
- Stay updated on materials, speeds and feeds, fixtures, and tooling used in part production.
- Collaborate with other Machinists in producing parts.
- Program and run parts from drawings to meet specs.
- Communicate with and teach other employees.
- Inspect parts using standard measuring tools.
- Provide continuous improvement in productivity, quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Perform daily maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience, equivalent professional training, or academic qualifications in CNC programing G-code and manual machine operations.
- Knowledge of shop production, equipment maintenance, and job tracking systems.
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM software.
- Previous experience with Surfcam and Solidworks, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong mathematical, organizational, and documentation skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Previous training or mentoring experience in machining or programming, a plus!
Powered by JazzHR