Two Way Direct is an established, energetic company located in Carlsbad. We sell professional two-way radio communication systems (handheld 'walkies-talkies', accessories and systems) to business and government agencies (hotels, casinos, security, golf courses, airports, manufacturing plants, secret service, military, etc.) These products are essential for safety, control and efficiency within their operations.
The Marketing Administrative Coordinator will will work in collaboration with appropriate staff in other functions, report to and support the work of the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks which allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs to ensure the department's functionality and organization. The successful candidate will assist in the composition and posting of online content and assist in the writing of marketing literature. The Marketing Administrative Coordinator needs to understand basic marketing principles, learn the industry, and grow with Two Way Direct.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication, relationship building, and project management skills. A self-starter; capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. In-depth knowledge of social media marketing, and the position will play a role in our content strategy. As we expand this year, the Marketing Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director to coordinate monthly campaigns. During the first month of employment, the main focus will be on product and industry knowledge. From there, the main focus will be to update products on the company website and create a standardized product description format for all products including image requirements, descriptions, and related products. This position allows for creativity and brainstorming with the Director of Marketing on campaign ideas, social media content, and video content for the Company website.
- Update the website: product descriptions, related products, meta descriptions, title pages, and search terms
- Upload new product images
- Research and create relevant blogs weekly
- Content creation and brainstorming for videos, social media, and website
- Coordinate a schedule for content on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Participate in videos for YouTube and company website
- Assist with writing video scripts, filming, editing video content, and publishing to YouTube and company website
- Write video description content and associated tags
- Help with email campaigns for email blasts and monthly promotions
Education: Bachelor in Business, Marketing, or Communications
Experience: 0-2 years
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off