SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher Needed Immediately in Chesterfield
Are you confident working with pupils with SLD/Severe Learning Difficulties?
Are you an engaging and passionate teacher committed to delivering high quality lessons?
Can you adapt your teaching methods to facilitate the learning of pupils with a range of SLD/Severe Learning Difficulties?
A SEND Teacher/ Special Needs Teacher is required for long term supply cover in an SEND school in Chesterfield.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another. The students are vulnerable and need that little bit of extra support.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching children with (ASD/EBD/PMLD) experience
- The ability to build good relationships with the internal staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Alasdair Charlesworth on 01158241888.