Route covers the following locations
VENTOR, OCEAN CITY, SOMERS POINT, VINELAND, MAYS LANDING AND BRIGANTINE NJ
Looking for an exciting career with dependable work?
RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. With over 16 years of experience, we take pride in providing our customers superior service and executing their marketing plans on time with excellence! Our company success is attributed to our associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team!
What does a Reset Merchandiser do? Reset Merchandisers for RMSI/TNG, on a daily basis, will be asked to do the following:
• Add, move or reallocate shelving, so that the products are displayed properly. This may include the use of power tools.
• Remove merchandise from shelves and Restock shelves with new products.
• Place merchandise in the proper location using the updated planogram - Move merchandise from one location in the store to another area.
• Determine the “discontinued” products and neatly place in boxes, remove from the floor and place in a pallet in the backroom - Labeled “Discontinued”.
• Use the schematic to ensure proper product visibility from the customer’s point of view.
• Constantly act in a safe manner and bring to the Team Lead/Supervisors attention if an area may not be recognized as safe.
• Place new pricing stickers on the shelves.
• Timely attendance and appropriate conduct.
• Log-in and out of the time entry system to ensure proper pay.
The Traits/Skills for this job are:
• Perform physical tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, climbing stair/ladders and standing on concrete for long periods of time.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work early morning shifts.
• Prior merchandising experience would be nice but not required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Reliable form of transportation - the new employee will need to get to and from different store locations from day to day
• Strong attention to detail with a desire to get things completed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Ability to read a planogram (We will teach you) and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Hourly Pay Rate: DOE
There’s more, we provide….
• Competitive Pay
• On-the-job paid training
• No Weekend or Holiday work
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
TO APPLY: #removed#
• Reset specified stocking sections to Retailer provided schematics.
• Cut in new products to sections using retailer provided schematics and distribution grids.
• Audit and correct distribution of existing products using retailer provided schematics and distribution grids.
• Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters, tables and other specified locations.
• Build and Maintain Good Relationships with Store Managers, FMC's, ICC's and other Key Store Personnel.
• Set up displays and various racking fixtures per retailer programs.
• Report work daily in SRS reporting system. Must have all work entered by Monday COB for previous week worked.
• Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
• Conduct audits and surveys of store fixtures store attributes or necessary information.
• Installation and maintenance of shelf strips.
• Provide continuity coverage based upon identified on-going schedule.
• Examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered / replenished.
• Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list.
• Re-Stock shelves and displays with new merchandise.
Augment shelf or fixture delivery.
Special projects or audits.
• 6+ months’ time experience as a merchandiser or equivalent experience/exposure.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including well groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
• Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver’s license and proof of Auto insurance will be required).
• Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
• Ability to effectively communicate with store management and personnel.
• Ability to maintain records, conduct inventories.
• Ability to understand invoices and verify completeness of shipments.
• Ability to successfully work independently and in a group.
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
• Walk and stand for 8 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
• Lift up to 50lbs.
Role: EARLY MORNING RESET MERCHANDISER - TRAVEL - OCEAN CITY, NJ
Location: Ocean City,
Apply for this job now.