Our firm is looking for an Event & Marketing Manager (Entry Level Management Trainee) to join their on-site retail event marketing team!
As a leader in promotional consumer marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized in-store marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients.
In this entry level management role, the Event & Marketing Manager will use their enthusiasm and eagerness to learn all facets of the on-site retail event business from the ground up! Through participation and execution of all on-site event marketing and sales initiatives, the entry level management trainee will progress into a management role as an Event & Marketing Manager and become ultimately responsible for the performance of on-site event marketing campaigns for a variety of key brands.
- Daily set-up, maintenance, and operation of on-site event marketing programs for a variety of brands
- Oversee on-site event success and be responsible for brand awareness and revenue goal achievement
- Impact & assist retail and marketing team members to achieve daily results (training will be provided)
- Communicate with a customer audience to create on-site event buzz and promote brand product/service knowledge
- Adjust on-site event marketing and lead generation tactics according to targets and results
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights as they apply to each brand’s on-site retail event
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories, etc.
- During management training period, assist acting marketing event manager with on-site event activities as needed (product merchandising, inventory control, sales reporting, product/service explanations, and demonstrations)
- College degree in marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, event or retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- If you have a passion for marketing and are eager to be a part of a team that gets excited about new ideas our client would love to hear from you!
The Milwaukee Group is the ultimate marketing team in the West Allis, Milwaukee area. Our award-winning management training program constantly trains and produces exceedingly capable managers that can bring your company the results you've continuously been looking for. Our focus on customer service first and foremost has brought our clients a level of gratification that no other firm can provide.
Role: Entry Level Event & Marketing Manager (Entry Level Management)
Apply for this job now.