You will be working for a household name and a successful Food and Drink manufacturing business, synonymous with consumer product quality.
Our client is a large processing manufacturer with a global footprint. Training, development, and support is provided in a growing manufacturing site.
You will help the site make high quality food consumer products.
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical or mechanical Bias) - must have multi-skilled experience or qualifications
Location: Bolton area, Greater Manchester
Industry: FMCG Manufacturing
Your new challenge will be providing effective and efficient planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance to minimise losses to production
- Diagnosis, resolution, and elimination of root causes of electrical engineering faults
- Design, trial, and implementation of minor equipment modifications in support of increased performance
- Completion of all scheduled, planned corrective, reactive and improvement maintenance as allocated
Due to a new plant opening / commissioning, there is a recruitment drive for this multi-site market leading UK manufacturer supplying the building and construction industries.
- Basic PLCs but not essential…we don't want a programmer
- servo drives
- Process/packaging machinery experience
Is this you?
- Experience in a medium/large automated manufacturing operation / FMCG/Food/Manufacturing with relevant safety systems, quality standards, housekeeping standards etc.
- Electrical qualifications, NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- Experience of working with PLCs, servo drives, pneumatics, hydraulics, single phase and 3 phase equipment, especially on AC motors, starters
- DC motor and drive experience is of benefit
- Manufacturing industry, food and drink, chemicals, process, and FMCG continuous process may suit, as well as a general manufacturing background
- Knowledge of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) is advantageous
This division is investing heavily and recruiting. You are encouraged to share experience to help improve processes.
In return, they offer you a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing and manufacturing industry-leading plc!