CXC Simulations is expanding the Installation & Events team. In this position you would act as a private contractor to CXC Simulations and perform simulator installations and events throughout the US and internationally. This is not a full or part-time position and the schedule varies month to month.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will see direct contact with demanding clientele and will perform the following functions:
- Installation of new simulator sales in private residences and commercial locations.
- Training customers on the use of the simulator.
- Simulator setup, operation and packing at trade shows, product launches, special events, etc.
- A flexible schedule is vital as this role requires extensive travel.
- Great personal relations skills.
- A good working knowledge of Windows, general PC software and hardware.
- In-depth experience with motorsports software (iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Project C.A.R.S., rFactor, etc.)
Recommended Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working directly with end users in a customer service capacity.
- Motorsports training/coaching experience.
- An active interest in motorsports is necessary, participation in motorsports as a competitor or crew member is beneficial.
CXC Simulations was founded in early 2007 as a Los Angeles based high-tech engineering firm that has revolutionized the design and manufacture of advanced personal racing and flight simulation equipment. CXC’s highly-specialized devices are not only practical in a professional race team setting, but also for use by motoring clubs, racing schools, specialized retail environments and, of course, in the home. CXC Simulations offers high-end products with concierge level service and support.
We are a small team of young, dedicated individuals that enjoy wearing many hats and make the most exciting sport in the world as both our hobby and our career. Employees enjoy a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Role: Installation & Events Technician
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.