Company: COLLEGE NANNIES, SITTERS + TUTORS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Whether you're looking for part-time or full-time, we have openings for a fulfilling position on our respite team! You have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and teens who have special needs!
We are an approved respite provider for children with special needs including autism, down syndrome, and cerebral palsy. Currently seeking caregivers for weekly placements and occasional “On Call” assignments throughout San Diego County.
Location: All of San Diego County; we do our best to place you as close as possible to your location!
Start Date: ASAP
- Sibling care bonuses for additional children
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Support, training, team atmosphere, and engaged leadership.
- Nanny supplies and tools to increase your professionalism.
- Legal employment with direct deposit pay
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts, and other activities in families' homes.
- This isn't watching....this job means "doing".
- At least 1 year of childcare or nanny experience...special needs experience a plus!
- References are required, which can come from paid or unpaid experience.
- Full-Time available schedule is preferred, but we will consider part-time as well
- Reliable and insured transportation required to travel to various family homes.
- Cell phone with data to accept and record assignments.
- Paid training, employer-sponsored CPR/First Aid, and California Trustline
- App-based tools to manage your availability, scheduling, and job assignments, offering you the ability to maximize earnings.
Pay range: $15 to $17
*Please note that during this time of COVID-19, we expect all employees to follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when working and in their personal time. This family is following these recommended guidelines cautiously and conservatively and expects the caregiver to do the same to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Powered by JazzHR