COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
This Top 20 law firm is renowned for its quality service, attention to detail and its depth and breadth of talent. They're now seeking a junior planning solicitor for their reputable Leeds based team.
Operating nationally and with ambitious future growth plans, you will join this planning team consisting of 11 fee-earners, in a firm who ensure their lawyers are given every opportunity to develop their technical, professional, commercial and interpersonal skills through their bespoke learning and development programme.
With the work here being of the highest quality, you will be involved in providing comprehensive and pro-active advice on the full range of planning issues, such as:
- Major infrastructure consenting
- Acting for promoters and affected parties
- Planning and highway law
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Environmental impact and habitats.
The team has particular expertise in:
- Retail planning with clients including supermarket operators and retail developers
- Infrastructure, particularly in the rail and energy sectors
- Housing and regeneration including town and city centre developments, tall buildings in Central London and major housing schemes.
This is a close-knit team who work together nationally to ensure all of their lawyers get involved with high profile work for key clients, including developers, major retailers, large utility companies, various corporate organisations and local authorities.
This firm has a strong reputation for providing their lawyers with early levels of responsibility within a supportive and stretching environment. They will take a genuine interest in your development and provide you with all the support and training opportunities you could hope for.
If you're newly qualified with a good grounding or a genuine interest in planning law, please get in touch with Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal or please apply via the link.
Role: Planning Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Leeds, Leeds
Apply for this job now.