JOB TYPE: PERMANENT, Full Time
SALARY: 16335.000 - 16345.000
We are searching for a number of Full-stack Software Developers
for a very exciting international business with offices based in East Devon.You will require good commercial experience in the following areas to be considered for these opportunities;
- Relational database development
- .NET software development
- SOLID & Agile/Scrum
You will work closely with the Development Manager, Product Owners, BA's, Testers and other Software Developers in the scrum team developing various products and internal systems.You will have a passion for working with cutting-edge web technologies and you will be experienced in web applications development.
- Interpreting test cases and user stories, working with Product Owners to identify and overcome potential issues and proposing sound routes to implementation.
- Developing robust, performance-optimised, reusable and well-documented code, which adheres to the company/product user interface and development conventions, usability and accessibility standards.
- Testing, debugging and resolving faults in our solutions.
- Managing own workload.
- Keeping abreast of changes in web technologies and making recommendations thereon to the management team.
- Experience of web applications development using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience developing within the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- A sound understanding of software development processes; preferably having been part of a SCRUM team.
- A solid awareness of the performance and security implications of developing enterprise-scale web applications.
- Excellent understanding of the usability and accessibility considerations related to web applications development.
- Extensive experience developing enterprise-scale web applications using C# and the .NET MVC framework. You will have an awareness of concepts such as SOLID and REST.
- Experience working with modern front-end technologies and frameworks, such as HTML5/CSS3, Knockout and React, to develop responsive, cross-browser and cross-device web applications.
- Experience working with Jira, Git, Team Foundation Server, or similar source control/work management systems.
- Experienced in technical documentation authoring.
A good academic record, ideally including a degree in computer science, software development, web applications development or other relevant discipline.Keywords
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....Role: Full-stack Software Developer Job Type: PERMANENT, Full TimeLocation: Exeter, South West, South WestApply for this job now.