We have several openings for an LVN for Private Duty Nursing in Sherman.
Sherman: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm or 8am-5pm. We are also needing weekend 12 hours shifts during the day.
Client in Denison is needing Hours 7P to 7A or 4P to 5A, OR 1P to 10:30P
Other case available in Denison: Days and weekends available,
TRACH/ VENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
$500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT!! *Please contact the office for more details
You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned clients in the client's home.
- Completes initial and ongoing assessments to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health clients . Completes assessments as appropriate to the client at appropriate time points.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled clients
- Monitor and report changes in client symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding client care
- Educate clients and family members about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate client medical records and completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner through electronic charting.
- One year experience in nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with clients and family members
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in client's home in various conditions; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel; may be exposed to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move/reposition client. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and client needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet client/family individualized psycho-social needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
We are excited to offer full time employees an AMAZING benefits package that includes:
Compensation based on experience • Medical Insurance (AMP pays MAJORITY of employee's premium; low office visit and prescription copay)• Dental / Vision / Life Insurance• Short /Long Term Disability Insurance• Supplemental plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Critical Illness)• 401(k)• Legal Shield• Pet Assure Plan• Flexible Spending Account• Complimentary $25K life insurance policy• Paid Time Off• Cell phone discounts• Free CEU’s• Free subscription to HealthiestYou for the employee and family members! (Phone consult with physician for no additional fees) • Employee of the Month Bonus!
We are a growing, nurse owned and operated home health agency.
Role: RN/LVN Pediatric Home Health Nurse-SIGN ON BONUS! Sherman/Denison,TX
Apply for this job now.