We are looking for motivated individuals that are coachable to work with members of over 20,000 different unions to set up customized benefits plans. We facilitate the resources, and only work with union members that have requested to be seen. No cold calling, prospecting or door-to-door. Comprehensive training provided. Not required to come into the office every day!
Insurance Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact members that have requested our benefit programs
- Generate additional contacts by implementing our proven referral program
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Schedule appointments
- Utilize a customer-focused, needs-based review of client insurance options to educate clients
- Assist members with enrollment documents
Insurance Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience
- Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
We provide benefits and asset protection for members of over 20,000 different labor unions. Our Ohio team ranks #1 in the world for our company. We have over $50 billion in benefits in force. We are looking for area directors, benefits agents, and trainers. Come join our team!
Role: Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.