For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. We have an excellent opportunity& for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Guest Services Executive. The successful& candidate will have a passion for& Customer Service, and for meeting and exceeding expectation with& a desire to deliver high standards.
Working as part of a team, you will assist with the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Team. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To greet and welcome guests into the Hotel; ensuring a smooth and efficient welcome at all times.&
- Ensure an element of vigilance at all time in relation to the Hotel’s dress code and safety and security of our guests and employees.&
- To be aware of the days forthcoming arrivals / groups and events and levels / patterns of business for the day. &
- To maintain control of the lobby during busy periods (i.e. early morning for departure and late afternoon / evening for arrivals) and assist with “traffic management” to minimise delays whilst maintaining “dignity” of lobby and ensure Front Services and Reception desks manned at all times.&
- To meet VIP arrivals to the Hotel and to introduce to Reception.
See descriptionRole: Guest Services Executive Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.