Company: GLOBAL ADMINISTRATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionThe following opening is available to all applicants within The Continental United States (remote position), but preference will be given to applicants within the Central/Pacific time zones. Local applicants who would like to work directly from our office are also welcome to apply. About Us:
Resources Management Group is the nation's Largest Portfolio Agency and a distinguished leader in the automotive field of Dealership Reinsurance Management and Income Development Services since 1984. We've enjoyed consistent growth as a result of our ability to evolve along with our industry and we have been successful in that task for over 30 years. We do this by adapting to our clients' needs, with the help of professional, highly competent team members that are part of the most skilled administrative team in our industry. We take pride in improving on the experience for our dealerships and their valued body of clientele and we take an equal amount of pride in our employee experience as well. We have a current opening for an enthusiastic career-minded individual to fill an open opportunity as a Claims Analyst on our administrative team. The right person for this role will be a detail-focused self-starter that is highly skilled with automotive claims handling, claims investigation, liability, damages, coverage and a confident negotiator. If you are someone that has a desire to excel and grow within an automotive servicing company that is pacing for another tremendous period of expansion, then we want to hear from you! We invite you to explore this opportunity to take your career to the next level by submitting your application for consideration to become our next team member. What We Offer
- Paid Training
- Long Term Disability
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- Opportunities for Growth
- Ability to efficiently manage a high volume of claims activity. there be a combination of mechanical and ancillary claims submitted electronically, and by phone.
- Manage contract coverage verification process as well as having the ability to validate date repair being performed.
- Verify part and labor charges as requested by the repair facility.
- Apply adjustments as required to part pricing, labor to a Nationally Recognized Labor Time Guide, and Client reimbursement guidelines.
- clarify all parts and/or labor discrepancies in order to agree on coverage or on the amount to be reimbursed.
- Resolve inquiries from Repair facilities and Agreement Holders regarding claim and/or payment status.
- Review inspection reports and photos to further determine claim liability.
- Assist with other responsibilities as directed.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- ASE Certification
- Automotive Technical degree or equivalent combination of technical knowledge and work experience desired.
- 1 year minimum experience in dealership or repair facility as a technician, and /or service drive advisor.
- Experience in the mechanical inspection: 2-years (Preferred)
- Auto Mechanic: 2-years (Preferred)
- ASE - 2-years (Preferred)
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM with accuracy,
- Have PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Excellent customer service skill
- Operation of multi-line phone system
- Advanced skills in customer service, having the ability to provide solutions to needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Resources Management Group, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate and support it! Resources Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on the needs of our business, job requirements as well as the individual's qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics is not tolerated.”