COMPANY: FOCUS GLOBAL TALENT SOLUTIONS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Chicago, Il
Rate: Based on Experience
About this role
In this role, you ll work alongside and with team members to manage and maximize our investment in Salesforce throughout the company. You ll be using JIRA to handle changes made through the application development process. When you re not implementing enhancements or resolving issues, you ll be keeping yourself up to date on these technologies to look for opportunities for our organization to work and operate in a more efficient manner.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Customer Focus - Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
- Dependability - Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Problem Solving/Analysis - Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues, can simplify and process complex issues, understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
- Project Management - Establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company, monitors project progress, manages multiple projects
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions.
- Build Apps and functionality on the Lightning Platform
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards, etc.
- Participate in technical design discussions, influencing smart decisions about when to use configuration vs. coding
- Test and debug
- Manage integrations with other systems such as Netsuite and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Continue to implement and adhere to platform best practices
- Release Management & Deployment activities
- Provide assistance/backup to the Salesforce Administrators as needed
- Assists with the design, analysis and documentation
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address evolving business requirements
- Familiarity with database query languages such as SQL
- Ensures project goals make sense and overall development objectives are being met.
- Serves as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues.
- provided by Dice