Do you enjoy the freedom of local route driving?
Are you a team player that enjoys a hands-on work environment?
Do you believe in maximizing the customer service experience?
Are you interested in a career with competitive wages and sales potential?
Our Sales & Service Drivers are the face of IM and enjoy all the benefits of a career with Iron Mountain:
- Growth Opportunities
- Local Routes, Home Every Day
- Competitive Pay with Sales Commission Potential
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available IMMEDIATELY
Our couriers are the public face of Iron Mountain, trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Couriers are responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations; loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance (details below)
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- At least 1 year of route transportation experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions - records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction - Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at #removed# for more information.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Role: Driver - Non CDL
Apply for this job now.