My Client is looking for a person to provide support and consulting services within the ERP team for the FI/CO Module, in particular a Global ERP Financial system
The role requires deep and strong knowledge for business practices in accounting procedure, and also process knowledge in SAP. Experience and Knowledge on integrated processes with SALES (SD)/PURCHASING (MM) would be highly beneficial. The individual is responsible to support business initiatives in the Finance and Controlling area, involves creativity to prototype innovative solutions with and requires deep SAP application knowledge to function as an internal consultant to the business.
- Basic support on VOC Ticket system for any Customer's request regarding the Global ERP system
- Offer consulting services for customer requests.
- Preferably, Understand SD/MM interfaces to FI/CO and other areas of overlap.
- Understand Workflow and approval process.
- Understand Company's Business process and map system to Business process.
- Identifying the weak areas in the process and educate the users for a better improved process.
- Providing Risk and compliance reports to top management and advise them on how to improve identified areas.
- Involve in internal Audits and identify weak areas then to reporting to top Management.
- Ensure all work undertaken and system applications conform to Company standards and procedures and meet the agreed service levels
- Manage, plan and prioritize tasks to achieve agreed deadlines and meet user requirements
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirements
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams on major projects, contributing expertise and advise to ensure successful project completion
- Bank holiday cover for European/African users.
- The business has a fast pace environment and that the business changes require someone adaptable and willing to learn new areas.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- ERP advance skills mainly for SAP FI/CO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills by dedicated tools
- Travel within Europe
- S/4HANA and Fiori Apps.
- ERP skills for other modules(SD/MM and etc.)
- Dedicated to customer care or customer support.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Self-motivated, well presented, professional and dedicated.
- Largely autonomous role and comfortable with working with senior managers within IT and within the business.
- Experience in the FI/CO modules in SAP, knowledge in ECC 6.0 is preferable.
- Good Business Process knowledge in Retail industry(or Hi-Tech Product Sales)
- At least 1 life cycle implementation, as a SAP Power(Super) user or as a SAP Functional consultant, preferably 2 or more times full life cycle of implementation in SAP
- Experience of working in a large multi-national company in a support.
- Able to take responsibility, work under pressure, show initiative and have good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good customer facing skills with experience of all levels of people in the user community up to and including senior board members.
- Experience of the business process improvement tasks (eg Process assessment and Audit)
- Good experience and know-how of consulting with top management and stakeholders.
Role: ERP SAP FI/CO Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.