Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Interim Healthcare of West Michigan is now hiring for the role of Home Care LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse).
At Interim Healthcare of West Michigan, our home care nurses thrive in a kind, cohesive, and collaborative culture.
Home Care LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Essential Functions
- Participate in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient
- Participate in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s)
- Provide services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care
- Recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor
- Counsel and educate the patient and family in meeting healthcare-related needs
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress
- Participate in an on-call rotation
The Interim Difference
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Generous Mileage Reimbursement
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- iPad and Smartphone Provided
- 100 Percent EMR Utilization
Home Care LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Essential Requirements
- Active and unrestricted LPN/LVN license in the state of Michigan
- Active CPR certification (we do NOT accept certification through online courses)
- Reliable transportation with valid state driver's license and current car insurance
- One year of home health experience is preferred
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.