A Sous Chef paying a salary of £22,000 - £27,000, finishing at 5pm is required for an Artisan Restaurant & Deli located in the heart of Birmingham city centre. This new company has 3 iconic sites already and is going from strength to strength.
The Highlights of this Sous Chef role are:
- £22,000 - £27,000
- Work life balance - No evenings
- Shift Pattern 7am - 5/6pm
- 28 Days holiday
- Great up and coming artisan brand
This Artisan Restaurant and Deli is open for breakfast, brunch and lunch - using fresh and exciting food including sourdough bread and an impressive selection of homemade cakes and pastries baked each morning and delivered to the kitchen each day. This company is a huge believer in a healthy work life balance - which is why they have a strong, committed and happy team at each venue.
Sous Chef Roles/Duties for a Restaurant in Birmingham are:
- Proven experience as Sous Chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends, optimized kitchen processes and credentials in health and safety training
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
Sous Chef Experience/Skills for a Restaurant in Birmingham are:
- Excellent knowledge of all sections
- Ability to produce excellent high-quality food
- Good oral communication
- Team management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
If you are interested in this Sous Chef role in Birmingham please apply now!