Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
New Opportunity - Payroll Specialist!!!About The Company
My client, a leader in hospital care across the U.S. that has been in business for over 30 years, is looking to add Payroll Specialist to their team at their Cool Springs location. This company boasts great benefits and work/life balance. Permanent direct hire. Hiring now! Like, share, reach out, or refer for $$$. #removed#
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Responsible for corporate payroll which includes but not limited to:
- Processing payroll for 1500 employees on a biweekly and semimonthly basis.
- Distributing checks and reports to various departments.
- Approve new hires and terminations.
- Process terminations and last pay.
- Process manual checks and garnishments
- Research payroll issues.
- Back up for the Payroll Manager.
- Responsible for the maintaining tax information for month/quarter and year end:
- Balancing federal, state, and local taxes on a per payroll basis.
- Notify the correct individuals for tax setup and rate changes.
- Send tax files on a per payroll and quarterly basis.
- Balancing payroll to W2's on an at least quarterly basis.
- Assist with balancing and preparing W2 for year end.
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist:
- UltiPro and Kronos experience preferred.
- Must have at least 3 of payroll experience
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax regulations that affect payroll.