Nesco Engineering and IT is currently seeking aResearch Associate I
for a Contract opportunity inTucson, AZ
Responsible for conducting research, development and manufacturing laboratory experimentation and other scientific activities to support our client's projects.
Exercises technical expertise and discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project strategies.
Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
Presents and discusses results of experiments within department and project team.
Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies.
Follows company policies and procedures for GMP, GLP, Design Control and others as appropriate. Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and electronic files.
May act as principal investigator in conducting own experiments.
- Executes laboratory experiments; makes detailed observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives detailed directions on all work.
- Makes suggestions to improve work processes.
- Assists in reducing to practice patentable inventions.
- Works on projects of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May participate in cross functional technical team activities.
- Presents and discusses data within group.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- Knows basic and some specialized laboratory techniques.
- Familiar with searching scientific literature.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation software applications. Skills and experience on immunohistochemistry and histology, molecular biology (e.g. PCR, NGS, bioinformatics), brightfield and fluorescence microscopy, image processing, image analysis, computer programming and data analysis are highly desirable.
- Requires Bachelor degree in Science, e.g. molecular biology, chemistry, bioengineering, computer science, etc. Experience: - Entry level.
For immediate consideration please email resume to Lily Robles at #removed#
or call #removed# About Us:
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.